MEET ME OVER AT SHEILA'S SUPER DUPER CRAFTY CORNER

MEET ME OVER AT SHEILA'S SUPER DUPER CRAFTY CORNER

As my blog name has been taken by another blogger (I don't know how that happened) I've decided the best way forward is to start over. So you will now be directed to my new blog - Sheila's Super Duper Crafty Corner. Hopefully I will have better luck with that one :0) See you there

If you are not re-directed please click on the attached link www.sheilassuperdupercraftycorner.blogspot.com

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Branching out

Having had a fair bit of success with the bells, I've now started to branch out into other crocheted items.  The fans turned out particularly well and have been requested by friends for bridal good luck gifts.  Again I had a few hours of brain twisting to get the boxes to fit and look professional.  I've had several attempts that looked good but either didn't stay together for very long, (see picture) or didn't stay shut properly, but eventually I hit gold and am so pleased with the final product.

No comments: